Have you ever considered where modern banking would be without Information Technology? The Internet? Computerization? Doing business at the speed of sound while everyone around you moves at the speed of light?
Few transactions at a modern bank are possible without an IT infrastructure in place. From making a deposit, to auditing, compliance, and security, banks depend on technology to meet their customers’ needs. When the technology works like it’s supposed to, everything is secure and seamless, but what happens when there’s a network outage?
Here at Network Services Group, we’ve put a lot of thought into the IT needs of Arkansas banks and we’ve formed a list of network infrastructure priorities that are essential for you to operate efficiently:
- Service: The network must provide a customer experience that is efficient, secure, and flexible.
- Security: To lessen the risk of data breaches, data loss, sabotage, or other misadventures, the network must be monitored and programmed to send an alert when unusual activity is detected.
- Compliance: Many banks, especially smaller institutions, can find themselves struggling to keep up with complex new federal banking regulations. Those regulatory burdens can become less burdensome with automated recordkeeping and instant data access.
- Scalability: If your network can’t accommodate growth or if it’s too complex to manage effectively, it’s holding you back. It needs to be right-sized for today, but flexible to grow with your needs.
- Disaster Recovery: A secure, robust data backup and disaster recovery system is a must in these days of cyberattacks and data breaches. No banking institution should ever be vulnerable to a total data loss!
At Network Services Group (NSG), we grew up with the Information Highway, and learned the highways and byways, as well as how to navigate the hazards. Our solid team of IT professionals can configure your network, keep it running smoothly, and help you manage expansion. We’ll also ensure that your data is safe from prying eyes, and is backed up and fully recoverable if the unthinkable happens.
Whether you need an overhaul of your existing IT backbone, or a customized solution built from the ground up, NSG is in your corner! Our Managed IT Services allow you to spend your days banking, and not worrying about IT. Call us today at 501-758-6058 or click here to contact us online, and we’ll get your network up and running with the speed, agility, and security that you need to keep pace in today’s banking world.