For business offices to expand, they have to constantly find ways to improve processes, and cut costs. Telephone service is an important part of running an efficient operation, but too many business owners are resistant to make changes, because they fear that they can’t afford them. Here are a few reasons to consider an upgrade:
- Phone service needs change over time. As your business grows, so does your need to keep your workforce connected. Your phone system needs to be flexible enough to handle a business that is expanding to add more employees and worksites. Additionally, some businesses have a workforce that increases or decreases on a seasonal basis, and may be able to save money during the lean months by reducing the number of lines of service.
- The ability to handle increasing call volume. A growing business can expect to experience growth in the amount of telephone calls it receives. Calls that are not answered or returned in a timely manner can mean lost revenue, and customers may not have the patience to call back when they get a busy signal.
- Existing hardware may be out of date. The ways that we communicate continue to change, and if you are using outdated office phone equipment, you may not be prepared.
- An increasingly mobile workforce. Fewer and fewer workers sit at a desk all day, and many might not have a desk at all. A combination of landline and wireless service is the standard for most businesses, and the systems need to integrate seamlessly. Businesses should have the ability to connect customers with any employee at any time, without having to force a customer to write down a cell phone number and make a second phone call.
- Service rates change often-Telephone service has evolved from a single phone company to numerous companies that are in fierce competition with each other. It may be to your advantage to switch service packages and/or carriers
Network Services Group specializes in bringing clients and service providers together to create telephone and network solutions that will keep a team connected, and keep service costs reasonable. Give us a call at (501) 758‑6058, for a free, no obligation evaluation of your business communication needs. Upgrading office phone equipment and services is more affordable than you might think, and our service consultants are waiting for your call!