Managed ServicesBusiness owners get frustrated when computers and phones don't work right. So we created an easy to use program that keeps them working, giving you more time to serve more customers hassle-free.
What is a Managed Service Provider?
What is it like working with NDS?
What makes us Unique?
Our team cares about you and your business. Helping you launch a new location or recovering from a disaster you will get well-timed professional service.
Hardware failure, human error, our fault or the perfect storm we will make it right. We do not hide from the truth and do are best to explain simply.
Whether it is Christmas eve or Tuesday at 9pm we will be there for you. We respond to hundreds of after hour requests in 30 minutes or less every year.
Our caring team always finds a way to help. Fixing Outlook, getting QuickBooks to print or helping you update your software we are here to help.
How we deliver our managed I.T. service.
Our Network Engineers work in three teams. NOC Support, Professional Services, and VCIO & Network Admin. Each team has a defined set of responsibilities and different skillsets that enable us to deliver an outstanding I.T. experience for your company.
Our NOC Team primary works remotely from our Network Operations Center. Tier 1, Tier 2, and Tier 3 network engineers fix reactive events and implement solutions to problems.
The professional service team installs and implements new technology in organizations. They are also our go to techs when a disaster happens and is affecting business productivity on a large scale.
VCIO & Network Admin:
Proactive planning is what this team is all about. Their goal is eliminate reactive issues helping businesses make a long term technology budget, plan, and identify business risk.
- Local and Offsite Backup
- Disaster Recovery
- Anti-virus , Anti-Spam, Anti-Malware
- Cloud: Email, File Sync, VoIP
- Patch Management
- Automated Maintenance
- 24/7 Live remote monitoring
- Live Agent Support, Live Chat, & Email
- Reactive Support
- Escalate reactive issues
- Issues that cannot be resolved remotely
- Simple Moves, Adds & Changes
- Application & Server Management
- Implementation of new technology
- Moves, adds & changes
- Billable Time and Materials
- Disaster Recovery Team
Proactive Network Administration
- Working to eliminate reactive issues
- Identifying technical risk
- Technical aspect of long term planning
- Business Relationship
- Technology Planning & Consulting
- Technology Budgeting
- Works Closely with Network Administration
- Identifying business risk