Owning a small business typically means doing more with less, and making tough decisions about what the business truly needs to be successful. All businesses need technical support, but a full-time IT professional is usually cost-prohibitive for most small companies.
Network Services Group is central Arkansas’ leading provider of small business IT support, and we’re ready to show you how affordable that IT services can be. In fact, it’s now possible to have an entire staff of highly trained IT professionals available when you need them, and you only pay for the services that you actually use. Here are a few of the key benefits of Managed IT:
- 9% network uptime-At NSG, we pride ourselves on keeping our clients connected. We offer 24-hour helpdesk support, and onsite service as needed.
- Up-to-date software-Whether it’s antivirus, productivity, or operating systems, you’ll always have the most current versions of software, most of which will download and install automatically.
- Secure File Backups-We’ll set up an hourly onsite file backup system, and a daily offsite file backup system, and all of your files will be secured with military-grade encryption.
- Scalability-As your personnel changes, adding and removing user accounts is an easy, straightforward process.
- Keeping your staff focused on their jobs-Most small business IT responsibilities fall on the shoulders of someone who was hired to do a completely different job, but happens to be good with computers. Managed IT will take care of all of the office’s service issues, and allow your employees to focus on the jobs that they were hired to do.
IT support is an essential component of keeping a business productive, and this is just as true for a small boutique store as it is for a large high-tech company. By allowing small businesses to share the expense of an IT staff, the cost of quality tech support services can meet even the most modest budgets.
Network Services Group has been servicing small businesses in central Arkansas since 1989, and we’re standing by to help you get the peace of mind that comes with meeting all your IT service needs at a price that you can afford. For more information, click here, or give us a call at (501) 758-6058.