Business owners sometimes think of an IT disaster as they would any other. They figure the likelihood of an extended network failure is comparable to that of a lightning strike or shark attack.
Unfortunately, those are good metaphors for what can happen to a business without a proactive approach to business computer support. In addition to ongoing quality customer service, network support that is proactive versus reactive is crucial for keeping your IT systems operating optimally.
Why risk having your business knocked offline for an extended period of time? Imagine not having access to your systems and networks for a week or more. Our expert team at Network Services Group can attest – based on 25 years in the industry – that it’s just not worth the gamble.
- Research shows the average cost of downtime for small- to medium-sized businesses is $12,500 an hour.
- The average cost of downtime for larger enterprises is $212,100 an hour.
- The result: 80 percent of companies experiencing such a disaster without having an emergency plan go out of business within 18 months.
- Of businesses that lose data access for more than a week, 87 percent go out of business within a year.
Here are some benefits of proactive business computer support from professionals like NSG:
- Proactive system management integrates network monitoring software into a business network while developing a strategy for IT professionals to troubleshoot network and device issues.
- It allows business owners to maintain computers and networks at peak performance, with little effect on operations when issues do arise.
- NSG’s backup system keeps your data safe. Your server backs up hourly to a Network Attached Storage (NAS) in your office. Daily backups are copied redundantly on several servers at our data center.
- We also offer cloud-based server and exchange hosting, help desk support, and 24/7 emergency support.
NSG is founder of Network Data Services, a managed service provider to businesses throughout Arkansas. We deliver custom-tailored phone and data infrastructure solutions. Call us at 501-758-6058 or contact us here for all your IT needs.